Job Title: Production Technician – Full Time
This individual must be a self-motivated, detail oriented and energetic scientist person. This position is based at our headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware.
· High school graduate with 2+ years of industrial experience or associates degree in a scientific discipline.
· Good understanding of general separation science.
· Be able to strictly follow the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Well organized, detail oriented, and be able to perform several tasks at the same time.
· Perform the production of LC columns following Standard Operating Procedure.
· Perform the production supporting activities such as buffer preparation, work space cleaning, column washing, etc.
· Keep records of any LC column production activities using Production Notebook and relevant Logs.
· Perform the Quality Control test of LC columns.
· HPLC and packing system maintenance.
· Performance of general housekeeping maintenance in the laboratory and cleanliness in work areas.
· Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume