Job Title: Associate Chemist – Full Time Exempt
This individual must be a self-motivated, detail oriented and energetic scientific person. This position is entry-level in the IEX department and based at our headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware.
· B. S. degree in chemistry.
· 1-2 years laboratory/research work experience.
· Self-motivated, willingness to learn different techniques, positive attitude, work well in a group environment, and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Good understanding of basic principles of material chemistry and chemical synthesis.
· Familiar with HPLC instrumentation and different LC separation techniques or chemical characterization is a plus.
· Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to communicate results of experiments through proper record keeping.
· Perform a variety of resin syntheses under supervision.
· Technical procedures such as preparing routine solutions and reagents to support the chemistry experiments.
· Characterize the synthesized resin with SEC, IR and chromatographic measurements.
· Provide lab support and assist in research and development of new materials.
· Performance of general housekeeping maintenance in the laboratory and cleanliness in work areas.
· Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org