Senturion is adding new trainees to the team in southern California. The positions are working with our largest client (AT&T) in the telecommunications and technology retail sector.
Why Apply Now?
- Innovation - get in on the ground floor as an entry-level professional
- We are fun, vibrant, and professional - we are very protective of our corporate culture
- Travel - we offer national and international travel opportunities to top performers
- Our comprehensive training program is one of the best in the Nation
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservice/ Bartending
- Team leadership/ supervisory experience
- Military service
- Professional, Semi-pro, Division 1 athletics
- Any leadership roles
- Hourly/ Commission pay schedule
- Full Paid training
- Weekly commissions paid with no cap
- Company perks like cell phone reimbursement, team outings, networking opportunities, and a fun and competitive team environment
- Paid sick leave
- Medical/ Dental/ Life Insurance programs
- National and international travel opportunities
- Educate customers on our client's brands, products, and services
- Help drive client sales and impact customer retention and brand loyalty
- In-store sales
- Salesforce.com database and order flow management
- Ensure KPI/ Quality metrics
- Store brand enhancement
- Local store relationship management
- New product and offer launches
- New technology training and roll out
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2019.
Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Visit our website for more information: www.senturion.net
Check out our Facebook page(please like us!)
Senturion is an equal opportunity employer - EOE/AA/M/F/D/V