We strive to create endless opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals. We do this by encouraging friendly competition, allowing individuals to share and openly communicate effective and creative sales and marketing techniques and we also recognize both large and small accomplishments.
**Experience in customer service and sales is preferred but not required; full paid training is provided.**
So, what does an associate do?
- In-store sales
- Customer service
- Salesforce.com database and order flow management
- Ensure KPI/ Quality metrics
- Store brand enhancement
- Local store relationship management
- New product and offer launches
- New technology training and roll-out
An excellent Sales Associate will have the following characteristics:
- People skills - a social butterfly
- Adaptability - a fast-paced sales environment
- Can handle constructive criticism
- Hourly, commission, and bonus structure (top rep avg: $650-$1K plus/wk)
- Full Paid training
- Weekly commissions paid with no cap
- Paid sick leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- National and international travel opportunities
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Check out our Facebook page(please like us!)
Senturion is an equal opportunity employer - EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Our focus is simple - we provide the friendliest face possible, a professional attitude, and a firm handshake on behalf of our clients. Our continuous results demonstrate our ability to increase revenue while maintaining current customer relations and quality for our clients.
We build a personal relationship with our clients - customers that cannot be achieved over the phone or through digital media. We offer our clients guaranteed growth and the opportunity to work with a confident partner.
PLANNING AND EXECUTION
END-TO-END SALES PROCESS MANAGEMENT
CUSTOMER AND PUBLIC RELATIONS