We start all of our competitive associates in an entry-level position for the sole purpose of creating a strong management team from within. We promote to management the qualified representatives that get the job done and get it done right. Senturion is adding 3 new trainees to the team in southern California. The positions are working with our largest client (AT&T) in the telecommunications and technology retail sector.
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservice/ Bartending
- Team leadership/ supervisory experience
- Military service
- Professional, Semi-pro, Division 1 athletics
- Any leadership roles
- Hourly/ Commission pay schedule
- Full Paid training
- Weekly commissions paid with no cap
- Paid sick leave
- Medical/ Dental/ Life Insurance programs
- National and international travel opportunities
- Assist in the daily growth and development of our company
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of all products and services
- Develop professional relationships with customers to expand customer base and increase sales
- In-store sales / Customer service
- Salesforce.com database and order flow management
- Ensure KPI/ Quality metrics
- Store brand enhancement
- New technology training and roll out
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2019.
Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Visit our website for more information: www.senturion.net
Check out our Facebook page(please like us!)
Senturion is an equal opportunity employer - EOE/AA/M/F/D/V