We start all of our competitive associates in an entry-level position for the sole purpose of creating a strong management team from within. We promote to management the qualified representatives that get the job done and get it done right. Senturion is adding 3 new consultants to the team in southern California. The positions are working with our largest client in the telecommunications and technology retail sector.
- In-store sales
- Customer service
- Salesforce.com database and order flow management
- Ensure KPI/ Quality metrics
- Store brand enhancement
- Local store relationship management
- New product and offer launches
- New technology training and roll-out
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservice/ Bartending
- Team leadership/ supervisory experience
- Military service
- Professional, Semi-pro, Division 1 athletics
- Any leadership roles
- Hourly, commission, and bonus structure (top rep avg: $600-$1K plus/wk)
- Full Paid training
- Paid sick leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- National and international travel opportunities
- Weekly commissions paid with no cap
- Medical Insurance programs
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2020.
Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Visit our website for more information: www.senturion.net
Check out our Facebook page (please like us!)
Senturion is an equal opportunity employer - EOE/AA/M/F/D/V