We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Acquiring quality customers for our world-renowned telecommunications client
- Creating brand awareness for our client’s target audience
- Sales and customer service
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservice/ Bartending
- Team leadership/ supervisory experience
- Military service
- Professional, Semi-pro, Division 1 athletics
- Any leadership roles
- Hourly Pay
- Work-life balance – stable schedule, (5-days a week).
- Full Paid training
- Weekly commissions paid with no cap
- Company perks like cell phone reimbursement, team outings, networking opportunities, and a fun and competitive team environment
- Paid sick leave benefits
- Medical/ Dental/ Life Insurance programs
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2020. Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Check out our Facebook page (please like us!)