We start all of our competitive Representatives in an entry-level position for the sole purpose of creating a strong management team from within. We promote to management the qualified representatives that get the job done and get it done right. Here at Senturion, we strive to create endless opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals. We do this by encouraging friendly competition, allowing individuals to share and openly communicate effective and creative sales and marketing techniques and we also recognize both large and small accomplishments.
- In-store sales
- Customer service
- Salesforce.com database and order flow management
- Ensure KPI/ Quality metrics
- Store brand enhancement
- Local store relationship management
- New product and offer launches
- New technology training and roll-out
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
- Retail sales
- Restaurant/ Foodservice/ Bartending
- Team leadership/ supervisory experience
- Military service
- Professional, Semi-pro, Division 1 athletics
- Any leadership roles
Compensation, benefits, and perks:
- Hourly, commission, and bonus structure (top rep avg: $600-$1K plus/wk)
- Competitive bonuses/incentives programs
- Health, dental, and vision programs
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid training
- Opportunities to grow into a managing partner role
- Travel benefits
- Team outings and networking opportunities
- Fun and competitive team environment
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2020.
Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Visit our website for more information: www.senturion.net
Check out our Facebook page(please like us!)
Senturion is an equal opportunity employer - EOE/AA/M/F/D/V