Customer Service Rep (Telephone Inquiry) - Portsmouth, NH
Senture Portsmouth, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
Senture is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Immigration Services contract in Portsmouth, NH to become a valued member of the Inquiry Management Team.
Our Customer Service Representatives serve customers by answering inquiries; protecting customers PII; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; and maintaining the database in a fast-paced environment.
The Inquiry Management Team is an essential part of the issuing process for Visas and Passports in the United States of America for information to be conveyed in the most accurate and timely manner possible.
- Complete an in-depth classroom and on-floor training following orientation
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing accurate and concise information to the caller
- Ability to de-escalate calls
- Utilizes a multi-line phone system while simultaneously using multiple computer applications to answer questions quickly and effectively
- Resolves problems in a professional manner by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests
- Maintains call center database by entering or updating information
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions
- · High School Diploma
- Successfully complete a criminal background check and credit check
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 20 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on computer skills to show proficient/highly proficient results
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on critical thinking with a score of 30% or better
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- · Strong verbal and written command of the English language
- · Analytical skills and attention to detail to successfully analyze and evaluate trends, disseminate information to a wide audience
- · Superior attention to detail
- · Flexibility, patience and a good sense of humor!
- · 2+ years previous experience in Customer Service or Call Center
- · Great organizational skills
- · Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- · Basic computer skills, Windows preferred
- · Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- · Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- · Comprehension of international geography
- · Ability to balance work independently
· May be asked to assist in another department as needed due to workload, in which employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear.
· Occasional Overtime is required (before/after the normal shift)
· The position is held in an office environment in a cubicle desk setting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
BusinessView all jobs at Senture