*WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN!* *QUICK ADVANCEMENT* *RECRUITMENT BONUSES* *POSSIBLE RAISES AFTER 90 DAYS!* *WE TRAIN AND ENCOURAGE ADVANCEMENT* *MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE* *MULTIPLE SITES*
*MUST HAVE A VALID UP TO DATE GUARD CARD.*
· Guards, patrols, and monitors premises to prevent theft, violence, and rule infractions.
· Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· Utilizes Company provided Smartphone or Tablet to write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Calls police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
· Answers alarms and investigates disturbances.
· Circulates among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
· Patrols premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
· Operates detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
· Warns persons of rule infractions or violations, and contacts the proper authorities when compliance is refused.
· *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Physical and Mental Functions
· Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
· Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
· Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
· Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
· Run as needed
· Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
· Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
· Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat
· Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Job Qualifications & Requirements
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent
· Licenses/Certifications: Security guard license from state
· Must possess effective written, customer service, and oral communication skills in the English language
· Effectual interpersonal skills across all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
· Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
· As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
· As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
· Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations including crisis situations at a client site
· Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites;
· Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
· Neat and professional appearance;
· Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones;
· Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)