Maintenance Technician - Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
Sentry Management, Inc. has an Association in that has an exciting opportunity for a full time Maintenance Tech.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair and maintain access control systems for entry gates and other electronic facilities
- Inspect buildings and report to manager any maintenance items needed.
- General cleaning and maintenance of buildings.
- General building and property maintenance
- Sprinkler system inspection, maintenance, and minor repair
- Inspect grounds for trash and debris and clean daily.
- Inspect sidewalks for needed repairs.
- General trash collection on ground, office, gatehouses, restroom facilities, and clubhouse
- Inspect and repair exterior lights
- Minor electrical repair, engage with electrician when needed
- Inspect, maintain and clean exterior windows of office, gatehouses. clubhouse or other facilities as required
- Maintain the maintenance and storage facility and keep clean and tidy, protect company and association property
- Inspect and maintain buildings, monitor for any damages, and repair and replace as needed
- Inspect and maintain playground, basketball courts, or other amenities as applicable
- Clean and maintain the interior and exterior of the clubhouse or common area as required by the association; this includes general housekeeping duties
- Continually inspect grounds for safety hazards and repair or remove as needed
- Ensure all signage is in good repair and legible
- Work with Community Manager by observing and reporting hazardous situations or potential violations during property visits.
- Maintain maintenance records, supplies and tools
- Remove mildew from and paint exterior surfaces
- Pressure washing
- Minor plumbing repairs as needed, engage with professional plumber when required
- All other duties as assigned by manager or Association Board of Directors
- Must have clean driving record
- Ability to stand, bend, climb and walk for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in variable weather conditions
- Physical requirements may vary based upon duties assigned
- Short -Term and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
Sentry Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Real EstateView all jobs at Sentry Management