Front Desk Admin - Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Sentry Management is an industry leader in community association management. We are currently seeking a Front Desk Admin for one of our on-site locations in Albuquerque, NM
The Front Desk/Admin is responsible for providing administrative support for the association,.
- Communications: Handle phone calls and other communication; contact the Manager for direction if necessary.
- Access Control Maintenance: Programming of gate remotes, cards and Recreation Center passes. Verify and update new and existing owner and/or
tenant information before adding to the gate systems and Community Pro.
- Maintaining Association Records: Filing and maintaining all Association records and contracts in appropriate folders / filing cabinets.
- Website Administration: Uploading and maintaining all data in the Association website as directed by the Board and/or Manager.
- Newsletter Administration: Preparation of Association newsletter. The newsletter shall be approved by the Board and/or Manager before distribution and
uploading onto the website.
- Event Calendar Maintenance: Maintain the event calendar, including ensuring there is an application for private use on file and inspecting the facilities
afterwards (next business day) to ensure no damages have occurred and to check for cleanliness. Maintain a calendar schedule for all community
meetings, such as Annual Owners Meetings, Board Meetings, etc., and shall coordinate with a Social Committee, if so directed by the Board, to
promote community-wide events.
- Monitor Personnel: Observe and report to the Manager all employee work-related issues and any schedule deviations immediately so appropriate action
may be taken. All onsite employee schedules will be established at the direction of the Board and the Management Company.
- Monitor Contracted Services: Observe and report any deviations and/or maintenance-related issues to the Manager and take direction from the
Manager if there is a problem.
- Contractor Solicitation of Bids: Meet with vendors and/or contractors to provide location directions for the area in question that is being bid upon for
- Daily Mail Delivery: Mail will be opened daily and invoices shall be electronically scanned to the Manager for coding and approval. All other mail shall
be handled as necessary on a case-by-case basis.
- Meeting and other Notifications: Type meeting notices and other correspondence as directed.
- Ability to sit for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Ability to operate a personal computer and basic office equipment
- Ability to talk regularly over the phone with customers and co-workers up to eight (8) hours per day
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
SENTRY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TourismView all jobs at Sentry Management