- Posted: over a month ago
Sentry Management is an industry leader in community association management. We are currently seeking an Office Admin in our Boise division The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the division community managers and the division as a whole. Duties may vary from customer service, general office work, and administration of internal office processes as required by Division Manager and home office.
- Assist and support Community Managers as required.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, mail system, copiers, or phone systems
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence, or
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Prepare conference or meeting materials, such as flyers or agendas.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Have previous office admin or office manager experience
- Posses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions with clients, team, and internal departments
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
SENTRY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BusinessView all jobs at Sentry Management