Administrative Assistant - Albuquerque, NM
Sentry Management Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sentry Management is an industry leader in community association management. We are currently seeking to an Administrative Assistant to split between an Association and our Division office in Albuquerque. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the community manager and the division/association as a whole. Duties may vary from customer service, general office work, and administration of internal office processes as required by Division Manager and home office. The Administrative Assistant maintains policies, standards, and practices and ensures adherence to Sentry’s Goals, Value and Service Standard of our Foundation Principles.
- Assist and support Community Managers as required.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, mail system, copiers, or phone systems
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating
paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence, or other material.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as
presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company
format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Prepare conference or meeting materials, such as flyers or agendas.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- All other duties as assigned.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approaches work daily with a positive “Can-Do” strategy.
- Ensures that all incoming telephone calls are courteously and efficiently handled and that
messages are accurately documented
- Lends a helping hand to the entire team by assisting CAMs with acknowledging calls and
assistance to incoming calls if appropriate.
- Manages the scanning process of invoices into the Accounts Payable system for insuring data
entry and Manager review, COA assignment, and approval
- Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis
- Phone support/Telephone Systems
- Office Safety and Awareness
- ADT Alarm
- Postage/Mailing Equipment
- Records Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Oral Communication - Effectively expresses oneself in one-on-one and group situations and
- Written Communication - Effectively expresses ideas through a variety of written communications
(e-mails, reports, memos, etc.), demonstrating strong
- Listening - Demonstrates attentiveness and the ability to understand the oral communications of
others through active listening skills
- Ability to sit for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Ability to operate a personal computer and basic office equipment
- Ability to talk regularly over the phone with customers and co-workers up to eight (8) hours per
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
SENTRY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BusinessView all jobs at Sentry Management