Senior Systems Integration Engineer/Senior Full Stack Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Sentrillion is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer in Ashburn, VA. Under the supervision of Program Manager, the Senior Developer acts as a lead in defining and executing integration engineering activities within a project. These activities may consist of concept exploration and assessment, systems integration, systems of systems integration, performance management, technology assessment, testing and validation, and development and staffing of a systems integration plan.
- Support all aspects of software development (designing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining products).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Interface with software developers, analysts, and other project team members using Agile SCRUM methodology and SAFe to deliver features that enhance system capabilities and facilitate CBP's mission.
- Translate customer needs into user stories and deliver working capabilities at the conclusion of each sprint.
- Mentor other software developers on product team to enhance their skills.
- Participate and/or lead sprint demonstrations and facilitate implementation of agreed upon ideas identified at retrospectives.
- Work with others on product teams to develop solutions to hard problems that are impeding progress.
- Effectively communicate technical challenges, options considered, and the recommended solution to senior leaders both within Leidos and CBP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other closely related field with a minimum of 12-years of relevant experience or 10-13 years of relevant experience with Master's degree.
- Applicants must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a CBP BI public trust clearance.
- Minimum of 10-years of software development experience in an Agile/SecDevOps environment with proven ability to deliver on commitments. Software development experience should include many of the following technologies:
- Frameworks: Angular, React, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF
- OpenShift Container Platform (OCP)
- JDBC, MyBATIS, Hibernate
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with one or more of the following system-to-system interfaces: Web Services both SOAP and REST
- IBM MQ
- Experience with DevOps frameworks and proficiency using the following common DevOps tools at a minimum: Confluence & Jira
- Jenkins, SonarQube, JUnit
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience working with other developers to jointly design and implement solutions to challenging problems impeding the progress of the product team.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating changes in processes to improve team efficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Active CBP BI or TS
- Experience as a software developer supporting one or more products within CBP PSPD
- Familiarity with and prior use of test automation, e.g., Selenium, Citrus
- Experience as a developer within the AWS environment is a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases in particular MarkLogic is a plus
For nearly a quarter of a century, Sentrillion has been helping secure America's borders and safeguard national assets through integrated technology solutions. We develop strategies and implement solutions that increase safety and security, save time, decrease cost, and improve outcomes. We are also committed to being a good corporate citizen and helping improve the communities in which we live and work by partnering with community organizations and volunteering. A right-sized organization, we are big enough to protect the perimeter of the country, yet small enough to rapidly respond to customer needs.
Sentrillion is an EEO Employer / Protected Vet / Disabled
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Sentrillion
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?