IT Support Technician- Remote and Site Support-Minot ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Technician
Are you a talented, experienced IT Support Technician who wants to be part of a fast-growing, family-oriented company that makes a difference for your country and offers career growth opportunities nationwide? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Would you like to have your hard work recognized and rewarded? If so, then you are the person that we're looking for to join our team!
Sentrillion works hard to attract and retain employees who are committed to the important work that we do for our customers and the nation. Many have been with us for more than a decade! To do this, we offer a full benefits package, training programs, and opportunities for advancement. And we maintain a collaborative corporate culture that values people, is honest and open, promotes teamwork, and encourages a healthy work-life balance. If this sounds like the opportunity to further your career that you've been looking for, apply for this position today!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
As our IT Support Technician, you will maintain project-specified systems to include computers, data networks, digital video cameras and recorders, power supplies, fiber optic and other cabling in a specific geographic region in the US. You will install, update, and maintain hardware and software, maintain asset accountability and maintenance records. You will also use advanced level electric theory to troubleshoot and correct complex hardware and software problems by using complex diagnostic tools to calibrate or adjust electronic equipment or instruments to specifications. adjust or modify.
You will spend much of your time working independently. Your interpersonal skills come in handy as you will clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles. Complete logbooks, daily timesheets, expense vouchers, and verbal and written status reports. Attend and complete developmental and refresher training to improve or maintain technical skills.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field from an accredited institution preferred.
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of computers, data networks, digital video cameras and recorders, fiber optics, security surveillance, and basic electronics fundamentals.
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain required government issued security clearances. In order to meet this requirement, you must be a US Citizen.
- Valid driver's license; able to meet company safe driving requirements.
- Must be able to secure a US Passport and/or Passport card as required
- Ability to travel (approximately 75% of the time) to remote US locations.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR THE SENTRILLION TEAM?
Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal? Are you flexible and able to adapt to changing business needs? Are you team-oriented and committed to professionalism and integrity?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been helping secure America's borders and safeguard national assets through integrated technology solutions. We develop strategies and implement solutions that increase safety and security, save time, decrease cost, and improve outcomes. We are also committed to being a good corporate citizen and helping improve the communities in which we live and work by partnering with community organizations and volunteering. A right-sized organization, we are big enough to protect the perimeter of the country, yet small enough to rapidly respond to customer needs.
Sentrillion is an EEO Employer / Protected Vet / Disabled
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Sentrillion