***Up to $85K plus 15% bonus*** Senior Internal Auditor
Sentoria's client, a privately held company in Houston, TX is seeking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to the team. Exposure to upper management. Dynamic company culture and great benefits!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in internal or external auditing
- Public accounting audit experience is preferred
- Plan and execute audit engagements, including operational reviews, financial and compliance audits and business process and control assessments
- Support internal audit operations to ensure the integrity of financial operations, protect company assets and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operating and accounting controls
- Fully coordinate and communicate actions and audit report
- Analyze findings by applying accounting and auditing principles, prepare comprehensive audit reports and work papers, schedules and summaries.
- Identify audit exceptions, internal control weaknesses, inefficient practices and procedures, and recommend creative and effective corrective action.
- Hold preliminary discussions of deficiencies with operating personnel to verify and to obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency.
Qualified candidates please submit resumes in MS Word format