Client Service Associate/Manager
Sentinel Wealth Advisory Group El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial.
Assist in daily business operations. Assist financial advisor(s) and associate financial advisor(s) in managing and organizing office work flow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This role provides client relationship support through interacting directly with clients to ensure accurate account set up and through acting as a liaison to answer client questions. The role will also perform other practice management tasks relating to client service as needed. Responds to ad hoc requests, coordinates/tracks projects and/or manages business-as-usual projects such as organizing a client seminar.
Responsibilities and Time Allocation – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
• Direct attention to detail and organization
• Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
• Effective and efficient time management
• Polite and clear phone manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor, Ameriprise Financial
• Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor’s practice
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow Education and Other Designations:
• College degree or higher • 2+ years of similar experience • Already have or be able to study for and pass exams for federal and state licenses and registrations for securities, including Series 7, Series 66, and State life, accident and health insurance licenses
Sentinel Wealth Advisory Group
AddressEl Segundo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Sentinel Wealth Advisory Group