- $22 to $24 Hourly
Real Estate – Apartment Management - Leasing
A National Property Management Company is seeking to hire a Leasing Consultant at La Via Luxury Apartments, a prestigious brand new apartment community located in Petaluma, California.
Position Overview– The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent.
- Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for the approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquires providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and "show" apartments daily. Help maintain the rental office, models and show apartments at all times.
- Walk the property daily to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community.
Requirements for Leasing Consultant:
- Full time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours.
- Ideal candidate will have previous apartment industry experience.
- Must be organized and detail oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills, and experience with telephone sales presentation.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of Yadi software is a plus.
- Must possess a current and valid Driver’s License.
Compensation and Benefits:
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between $22.00-$24.00. This range is an estimate based on potential employee qualifications (including, but not limited to, education, specific skills, and years of experience), operational needs, work location, and other considerations as permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by law.
- This position also includes participation in a bonus program
- 401k Plan
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Since its formation, Sentinel has acquired and managed $14.3 billion of direct real estate investments, including nearly 550 multifamily communities containing more than 142,000 apartment units and 29 million square feet of commercial space.
Sentinel Real Estate Corporation is an independent real estate investment advisory firm established in 1969. The firm currently owns and manages approximately $5.3 billion of institutional quality real estate assets on behalf of 89 domestic and international clients. Since its formation, Sentinel has acquired and managed $14.3 billion of direct real estate investments, including nearly 550 multifamily communities containing more than 142,000 apartment units and 29 million square feet of commercial space.
Sentinel Real EstatePetaluma, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.