Sentinel Benefits & Financial Wakefield, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Retirement Plan Contributions Processing, in Wakefield, MA or Bingham Farms, MI offices or remote
The Purpose of Your Role:
Do you want to work for a fast paced, growing organization where people make the difference? We are seeking a knowledgeable, team-oriented Contributions Associate for our Operations Team. The role offers a great opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative work environment and provides opportunity for future career advancement within the organization.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
- A passion for problem solving and operational thinking.
- A sincere interest in working within/learning the financial services industry (if you don't have financial services experience).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
The Behaviors That You Bring:
- Integrity – Your customer-centric attitude and commitment to doing what is right for our participants.
- Expertise – You are a team player and continuous learner. You share your knowledge with your team, embrace new learning opportunities, and search for ways to improve our operations.
- Empowerment – You demonstrate organizational skills, the ability to manage priorities, deadlines, and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Excellence – Your detail-oriented approach leads to quality processing results for our clients and your communication skills allow you to communicate effectively with clients and internal team members.
- Innovation – You learn quickly, collaborate with others, and share your ideas for improving our service.
The Excellence You Deliver:
- Monitor, process, and reconcile contribution files for retirement and reimbursement plans through our recordkeeping systems.
- Initiate funding requests (ACH) and reconcile received deposits for plan contributions
- Generate and review various contributions reports
- Process and post participant contributions, rollovers, loan payment, and loan payoff transactions
- Process and post participant distributions and loans
- Perform cash reconciliation activities for our custodial partners
- Assist internal teams with responding to client inquiries
- Continuous learning through Retirement Plan Fundamental programs and other benefit certifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and the ability to quickly learn new systems (CRMs, recordkeeping, etc.)
Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group proudly serves more than 3,500 clients throughout the U.S., and for 30 years, we’ve remained devoted to making a difference in the lives of our people, our clients and our community. With nearly 200 professionals tied to our mission to deliver great service—and a 9-year average associate tenure—we have become the thought leader we are today.
Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place To Work in 2020. Sentinel is also recognized as one of the largest employee benefits firms in Massachusetts (Boston Business Journal), a top 100 retirement plan adviser (PLANADVISER Magazine), and the 2016 recipient of the Best-in-Retirement Business IMPACT Award™ by Charles Schwab, our in-house experts—and their commitment to excellence—define who we are.
Our people care about our organization. We are a company with a mission to be the best in our industry. Being part of this company means that you are part of something special. Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group offers paid vacation, 10 Holidays and 2 floating holiday, company sponsored medical and dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, short and long‐term disability, 401(k) Plan and free parking. Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR