Sentieo is powering the future of financial research in a $30B market to create a dynamic and revolutionary central hub for public equity research. Sentieo is the financial data terminal, reimagined. Our vision is to accelerate human productivity and collaboration to fundamentally improve the workflow of all knowledge economy professionals. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our tool allows these professionals to drastically increase their speed and coverage without sacrificing the depth of their research; enabling them to focus on meaningful work that only humans can do.
With a $19M Series A funding round under our belt, we are excited to propel Sentieo into the next phase of our company's global growth - from advanced, unprecedented product development to accelerated team scaling and expansion. Join our team as we reimagine the future of fintech.
The Customer Success Team manages the entire client relationship relationship of Sentieo users; from top asset managers and Fortune 500 corporations, to consultants and serious individual investors. By partnering with both users and key stakeholders to develop roadmaps of success in leveraging the Sentieo platform, the Customer Success team ensures that our users are able to easily drive value from each interaction with our platform. With expert knowledge on the customer journey within our platform, the Customer Success team is also tasked with managing internal projects and collaborating with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to build strategic products and servicing agendas.
The success of both our clients and Sentieo is heavily dependent on your ability to help our clients make better decisions in less time through our platform. The Customer Success Associate role is an entry-level position that serves as a great introduction to client relationship management. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be interacting directly with our customers to solve incoming inquiries and assisting team members with ongoing projects and operational improvements. With your contribution to our Customer Success Team, Sentieo will continue to grow as the leading equity research platform for finance professionals.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development within the Fintech and SaaS space
- Drive product development and internal processes by partnering closely with cross-functional teams to explain critical customer needs
- Build expert product knowledge and become a specialist within the CS team
- Support day-to-day client research needs, building expertise on equity research processes and experience collaborating with various internal business units to meet those needs
- Manage client relationships using Salesforce and other client management software
- 0-1 year of experience in a client-facing, financial services, consulting, or project management role
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics or Engineering preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fintech or financial services experiences.
- Interest in finance and/or investing.
- Client-facing background
Life at Sentieo
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Competitive benefits package; including health, dental and vision.
- Opportunity in enhancing your leadership skills and internal mobility.
- Rewarding environment: work with an intelligent and motivated team at a fast-growing startup
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.