Technology Support Specialist/IT Support Specialist - (Arlington, VA)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are seeking an entry-level (zero years to 6 years maximum) Technology Support Specialist/IT Support Specialist, who is enthusiastic about helping others and being a part of a dynamic team providing quality support to our end users.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field required.
· Certification: Advanced education and certification specializing in various database management systems is a plus.
1-3 years of experience in database and database application development experience, in addition to educational requirements.
· Experience as a Salesforce Administrator is a plus.
- Possess good problem-solving abilities, strong communication skills, creativity and knowledge of technology. Be able to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Monitor database performance and evaluate complex information coming from a variety of sources, including Salesforce.com and locally saved knowledge stores (mainly MS Excel).
· Experience with backup/restore procedures.
· Experience addressing system vulnerabilities.
Be detail-oriented: have a great understanding of complex systems, and how a minor error can cause major problems.
· Skilled in the configuration of hardware and software to support high-availability computing services.
· Be knowledgeable of IT operations, platforms, functions and terminology.
· Serve as the first point of contact for IT end-users.
· Demonstrated mastery of desktop systems and/or various software applications and concepts;
· Possess a solid understanding of IT hardware; proficient in networking services, to include Active Directory and software installation; Ability to enter detailed information in the trouble ticketing system while interacting with end users virtually.
· Maintain the integrity and performance of company databases.
· Configure database servers either in-house or cloud-based and optimize database performance.
· Assist in the planning, designing, and execution of user testing efforts.
· Inform end users of changes in databases and train them to utilize systems.
· Ensure the security of company data by implementing security best practices and hardening of administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, MDM and other processes.
· Recommend quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are documented and tracked.
· Resolve data quality issues.
· Hardware and data management.
Sensory Interactive designs, executes, and operates Dynamic Real Estate solutions. Dynamic Real Estate is the integration of technology in public spaces to improve guest experiences and deliver untapped value. Our multidisciplinary team works with real estate owners, developers, and investors to discover and realize the untapped value of digital media in their public spaces: from pre-development, to construction, to operation.
Sensory Interactive IncMcLean, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.