Sensory Interactive translates client goals and objectives into powerful platforms built for showcasing experiential, revenue-generating, informational and targeted digital media communications. We work with some of the world’s largest and prestigious real estate developers and investment banking groups, healthcare organizations, casino operators, corporations, pro-sports teams, and public institutions, and our high-profile projects cover the spectrum from master planning, to digital urban experiences, interactive educational exhibits, large format digital art experiences, sports arena display programs, and Times Square LED spectaculars. Our team consistently works at the leading edge of digital media technology and experiential design to create the industry’s most memorable and compelling environments.
Members of our diverse nationally based teams have backgrounds in architecture, real estate, construction, engineering, content development, technology, and media sales. We're united in our desire to break down the barriers between disciplines and collaborate on work that exceeds our clients' expectations. We're also having fun doing it, with a company culture that supports a healthy work-life balance.
As a team member at Sensory interactive, you'll let the world know about how to combine digital experiences with physical spaces to foster new kinds of user interactions. Our multidisciplinary approach and cross-industry project portfolio are putting our firm on the leading edge of technologies and business models that are changing built environments around the world.
As an Architectural Designer, you will develop, refine, and document design concepts for Sensory Interactive projects. Using creativity and a strong eye for detail, you will be working at the leading edge of the industry, finding new ways to effectively integrate digital and interactive media into the built environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 3 years experience in an architectural practice.
- Experience in Programming, Planning and Conceptual Design phases of projects.
- Ability to develop graphics and rendered imagery in support of concepts and preparation of presentation materials.
- Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation process.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and to execute on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, 3D modeling, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office software applications. Animation software knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of digital systems and interactive technologies a plus.
- Establish, develop, and illustrate design concepts. Prepare presentations, design drawings, and details.
- Work under the direction of the design leader, budgeting lead and content creation teams to develop program and concept designs.
- Provide design-focused investigations, evaluations, and recommendations of design solutions.
- Assist in the analysis of applicable agency requirements for projects.
- Coordinate with members of large and varied teams, including consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, software developers, other design firms, and regulatory agencies.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee cell phone plan reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Wellness incentives
- Continuing education