We are currently seeking a part time Sales Assistant (Inside) to work with our senior Sales Engineers for 20 hours per week. Our sales team forms a very cohesive group that is not only highly productive but has fun while doing it. Our Sales Engineers are daily in contact with engineers, scientists and technicians that are involved in cutting edge R&D and production. The breadth of industries we serve will afford you exposure to a vast array of manufacturing and research processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior level sales professional to contribute to, and grow, in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization. There exists substantial ability to increase both earnings and responsibility in this position. The ideal candidate for this position is articulate, proactive, and detail-oriented. He/she should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must live within commuting distance of our headquarters in Madison, NJ.
- Following-up with current and prospective customers (via phone and email)
- Regular interaction with our CRM system
- Describe advantages of our Topaq imaging analysis service
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
- Running Reports
- Sending out quotes
- Must have excellent phone skills
- 2 years of sales experience or experience in a technical field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Fast learner; flexible, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High energy and enthusiasm with professional image
- Works well in a team-oriented environment
Sensor Products (www.sensorprod.com) has grown to be an international firm with sales in over 35 countries. Our products are used in a broad range of industries from aerospace to pharmaceutical packaging. Our firm is just 21 minutes from Newark airport and 35 minutes from NYC with convenient train service across the street. You will benefit from our unique combination of industry leading products, innovation, great people and a high performance achievement oriented culture where you will find great opportunity to progress professionally and personally.