We are seeking a Machine Operator/ Second Shift 3 pm to 11 pm Mon-Fri $14 to $16 hr
Responsibilities: If you are mechanically Inclined and like working on machines this is good job for you!
Use your skills going to same place daily, working and learning different machines. Moving product down line, adjusting and tightening valves, using hand tools, a good eye, and can utilize buttons, levers..and will be trained.
- Oversee and coordinate the machine activities by pressing levers, monitoring gauges and valves, moving product
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion, light maintenance, but maintenance tech on duty
- Load and unload equipment and materials, some are large, weighing up to 80 pds.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machine, learn how to use oils and lubricants.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures, some paperwork, and light computer work
- .Quality Control inspections, and daily clean up
- Previous experience in plant operations a plus, could train with similar experience.
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to stand on feet and climb 5 stairs,
- Must be able to stooping, sweeping, and shoveling, climbing stairs
Hours 3 pm to 11 pm Pay $14 to start $16 after probationary period, 90 days eligible plus benefits
Drug Screens & Background checks apply. Felonies 5 years back will be reviewed and no repeat misdemeanors