Sensible Financial Waltham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations Associate - part-time (20-25 hours per week, flexible schedule)
Sensible Financial (http://www.sensiblefinancial.com/) is a prestigious fee-only Financial Planning firm located in Waltham, Massachusetts, in the Boston area. We are acknowledged thought leaders in identifying, developing, and applying sound planning and investing methodologies. We leverage these approaches to create personal financial strategies for each of our clients. Many of our clients are busy two-income families who rely on us to help them manage their finances for efficiency and effectiveness.
Over the past 12 years, we have consciously cultivated a firm culture dedicated to the highest level of professionalism, mutual respect, and client care. We strive to foster a mutually supportive, collegial atmosphere. Our competitive compensation plan, generous benefits package and supplemental compensation program serve to reinforce this team approach. Our staff structure and training program allows our senior staff to receive the support that they need, provides our junior staff with exceptional professional growth opportunities and supports our clients with personalized interactions at the highest level in the industry.
We look forward to speaking with you if you would like to join this kind of firm.
We seek to hire a part-time (20-25 hours per week, flexible schedule) Operations Associate. This professional would perform client service and investment operations activities and temporarily support Sensible Financial's Founder during an Executive Assistant's leave.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Cash transfers
- Asset movement
- Periodic distributions
- Maintaining and updating Tamarac AdvisorView (portfolio accounting system)
- Maintaining and updating Tamarac Rebalancer (portfolio management system)
- Help Tamarac with missing, unreconciled or unaggregated accounts
- Production, assembly and distribution of quarterly performance reports
- Custodian Interaction
- Opening, closing, linking and updating accounts
- Clarifying transactions or issues
- Maintaining portfolio accounting systems
- Brokerage account opening and transactions
- Client service
- Client interactions
- Assist in linking held-away accounts (ByAllAccounts)
- Setup Tamarac Client Portals
- Sending custodial or Company agreements for e-signature
- Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
- Coordinate client and internal meeting scheduling (using Outlook and Calendly)
- Maintain records in CRM to ensure they are up to date
- Organize and book travel for CEO
- Monitor CEO Outlook inbox which includes sorting, flagging for review and following up when necessary
- Screen office phone calls and bubble up when necessary
- Office Management (Temporary)
- Order supplies and keep office organized
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing office mail
- Submit incoming invoices to Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 1-3 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional oral and written executive correspondence and communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver clear and concise responses
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Skill to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality within the office
- Knowledge of broker/dealer paperwork and procedures
- Industry regulations require a background check
No phone calls, please. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensible Financial's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Sensible Financial will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro