**Please note this job is in Columbus, OH**
Who we are:
Sensi Media Group produces print and digital magazines, while bringing together markets and communities through local events and strong referral networks. Sensi Magazine is a city lifestyle publication that has a progressive editorial stance around the changing landscape of cannabis, along with US Media like CNN, Bloomberg, Forbes and Entrepreneur. The magazine, which was voted "Best Publication" in both 2017 and 2018, appeals to a sophisticated audience of readers who are engaged by diverse and community focused content – everything from the best brunch place in town to the most effective new workout tips, as well as the latest information on what’s happening in the field of health & wellness. Sensi is a dynamic people-focused organization with a dynamic culture. We make a difference through impact, both in our organization and the world.
Partner with one of the fastest growing, award winning, and nationally recognized media leaders in North America.
Sensi Media Group is seeking professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who desire to be part of a local media publishing team, while benefitting from the experience and expertise of a strong and thriving organization.
Sensi Media Group is a city lifestyle media company, publishing high end, market specific print magazines and engaging content which captures the pulse of what’s happening in your city.
Our audience turns to us to find out what’s hot locally, such as where to get the best brunch or burger, the best upcoming community events and information, as well as covering the conversation around the new normal of plant medicine in today’s society.
Being rooted in Denver, CO and now expanding into over 40 markets across North America, Sensi Media Group is also highly acclaimed for our events, Sensi Night and Sensi Connect. Our events have strong ties to the cannabis industry and incorporate traditional, non-cannabis businesses as well. Our events are a reflection of the local markets where they take place and had over 100,000 attendees in 2018 alone, while we continue to grow through our strong national and local professional business-to-business network.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
+ Leading events through local partnerships and collaborating with our in-house events and marketing tea
· Some of the highest commissions and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth.
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; so that you can build a lifestyle that suits your desires
· A culture that is strong on flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no weekends required
· The prestige of being an Associate Publisher or Publisher in your local market and earning the influence that accompanies it
· Being part of a large purpose, shifting the conversation to a more normalized state around modern plant medicines and education
· Opportunities to advance through our strong connection of personal and professional development
Sensi Magazine, which was voted "Best Publication" in both 2017 and 2018, appeals to a sophisticated audience of readers who are engaged by people centric content. Sensi Media Group has been an international leader in changing the conversation around The New Normal of cannabis legalization, while having massive positive community impact at the local level.
Our company culture is one of the foundational cornerstones of our business. Please take a moment and watch this video before you apply http://www.sensimag.com/pages/culture
Important Note: We are not currently hiring in our Editorial Departments for Writers.
To apply please click this link and choose your location https://boards.greenhouse.io/sensimag/