Seniors Helping Seniors Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Senior Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent and verbal communication skills
As an SHS caregiver you will…
· CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
· PERFORM MOSTLY PART TIME WORK BETWEEN 1-4 HOURS AT A TIME
· ACQUIRE GREAT INCOME SUPPLEMENT
· DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
· LEARN NEW SKILLS AND CAPACITIES FOR YOU AND OTHERS YOU INTERACT WITH
· PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO PEOPLE WITH VARYING DEGREES OF INDEPENDENCE
· HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOUR RECEIVER BEFORE ACCEPTING REGULAR SHIFTS
· BE EFFICIENT, ON TIME, DEPENDABLE, TRUSTWORTHY AND HONEST AT ALL TIMES
· ACCOMPANY SENIORS TO THEIR APPOINTMENTS
· BECOME A BRAND AMBASSADOR BY UNDERSTANDING OF HOW WE CAN HELP
· GROW YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF COMMON AND UNCOMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS
· GIVE GRACE AND MERCY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE FRUSTRATED IN THEIR SITUATION
· TELL OTHER SENIORS ABOUT AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE SELFLESS CARE
· BE INTERNALLY REWARDED FOR MAKING A MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE FOR SOMEONE
· JOIN THE TEAM WHO BOASTS OF THE HIGHEST JOB SATISFACTION IN THE INDUSTRY
“I worked in corporate for over 35 years doing everything from sales to service, and nothing comes even close the internal rewards I get from caregiving” –Jeff/Caregiver
“I was bored around my house without many hobbies or friends. SHS has now become the centerpiece of my social life. We groom horses, go out to eat, cook meals at home, attend monthly tea parties. Etc. There is always something to do with other receivers and caregivers!” Patty/Caregiver
“Seniors are the most underrated and overlooked segment of our society. Giving care is an incredible opportunity to give them what they need to age with the dignity they deserve.” LuAnne/Cargiver
If this sounds remotely interesting, please make an appointment with us to discuss in more detail. The hardest step is usually the first one! If you know this sounds like your game, please go to shsreno.clearcareonline/apply. When we receive your application, we will call you for an interview and begin the quick onboarding process. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! OR…PASS THIS INFO TO A FRIEND!
Business Development Director
Seniors Helping Seniors
Seniors Helping SeniorsWhy Work Here?
Seeking truly empathetic people for "the most rewarding job" you can ever have...
561 Keystone Ave. #308Reno, NV