SeniorWell Charlottesville, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
You focus on providing the quality care and we focus on the rest!
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a leading provider of on-site healthcare in podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority.
Why Providers Choose SeniorWell:
- The upside of our revenue sharing compensation model, but with the stability of a per patient minimum
- SeniorWell connects you with your patients to prioritize your focus on patient care
- Flexible work schedules - supplement your current practice schedule or join us full time!
- State of the art equipment and supplies all provided at NO COST TO YOU
- Complete administrative support - scheduling, customer service, clinical and technical departments at your disposal
- Examine, diagnose and treat abnormalities and infections related to the lower leg and foot
- Treat foot and leg problems associated with diabetes and other diseases
- Advise patients on foot care and general wellness practices
- Utilize diabetic shoes to prevent wounds and immobility
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- DPM degree from an accredited podiatry school
- Active state license in good standing
- US citizenship or Green Card required
- Experience with electronic health records - or a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and compassion for the geriatric community
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
HealthcareView all jobs at SeniorWell