You focus on providing the quality care and we focus on the rest!
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a leading provider of on-site healthcare in podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority.
- Examine, diagnose and treat abnormalities and infections related to the lower leg and foot
- Treat foot and leg problems associated with diabetes and other diseases
- Advise patients on foot care and general wellness practices
- Utilize diabetic shoes to prevent wounds and immobility
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
- ·Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- DPM degree from an accredited podiatry school
- Active podiatry license
- Experience caring for seniors preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and compassion towards the geriatric community
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Why podiatrists choose SeniorWell?
- Patients seen in a treatment room located within the facility
- All equipment and supplies are provided
- Field support from Clinical Field Manager
- Infinite support resources such as logistics, scheduling and billing team
- Competitive compensation
- Company car or car allowance
- Full-time or part-time schedule – completely up to you!
- Flexible scheduling working as an Independent Contractor so we work around your schedule
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please apply or contact Ashlee Robinson at email@example.com or (224) 532-0223