SeniorWell Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
You focus on providing the quality care and we focus on the rest!
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a leading provider of on-site healthcare in podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority.
Why Providers Choose SeniorWell:
- The upside of our revenue sharing compensation model, but with the stability of a per patient minimum
- Flexible work schedules - supplement your current practice schedule or join us full time!
- SeniorWell connects you with your patients to prioritize your focus on patient care
- All equipment and supplies all provided and maintained at NO COST TO YOU
- Complete administrative support - scheduling, customer service, clinical and technical departments at your disposal
- Conduct eye exams and create treatment plans
- Administering patient’s optical care and patient education
- Prescribe and fit patients for eyeglasses
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of eye diseases and conditions
- Perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- Doctor of Optometry
- Active state license in good standing
- US citizenship or Green Card required
- Experience with electronic health records - or a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and compassion for the geriatric community
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
HealthcareView all jobs at SeniorWell