You focus on providing the quality care and we focus on the rest!
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a leading provider of on-site healthcare in podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority.
- Conduct eye exams and create treatment plans
- Administering patient’s optical care and patient education
- Prescribe and fit patients for eyeglasses
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of eye diseases and conditions
- Perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- Active state license in good standing
- Experience in electronic health records
- Experience caring for seniors preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and compassion for the geriatric community
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder required
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Why dentists choose SeniorWell?
- Patients seen in a treatment room within the facility
- State of the art equipment and supplies all provided
- Field support from Clinical Field Manager
- Infinite support resources such as logistics, scheduling and billing team
- Company car (FT) or mileage reimbursement (PT)
- Full-time or part-time schedule – completely up to you!
- Flexible scheduling working as an Independent Contractor so we work around your schedule
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please apply or contact Ashlee Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (224) 532-0223