You focus on providing the quality care and we focus on the rest!
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a leading provider of on-site healthcare in podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority.
Why Providers Choose SeniorWell:
- Revenue sharing compensation model, but with guaranteed minimums
- State of the art equipment and supplies all provided at NO COST TO YOU
- Complete back office support - scheduling, clinical and technical departments at your disposal
- Full or part time schedules available - supplement your practice income or work with us full time!
- Diagnose and treat problems with a patient’s teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth
- Perform fillings and extractions Make models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients
- Advise patients on dental care and general wellness practices
- Fit and dispense hearing aids Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- DDS/DMD degree from an accredited dental school
- Active dental license in good standing
- US citizenship or Green Card required
- Experience with electronic health records - or a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and compassion for the geriatric community
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel