Who We Are:
The SeniorWell mission is to empower seniors to live a long, active and healthy life by providing exceptional quality healthcare.
SeniorWell is a provider of on-site healthcare for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our priority. We partner with senior living communities across the Midwest, and our providers travel to those communities to provide on-site care to their residents. This provides the patient with the opportunity to receive quality care without having to travel to a doctor’s office. SeniorWell provides care in four specialty areas: Podiatry, Dentistry, Audiology and Optometry.
· Examine patients who have hearing, balance, or related ear problems
· Diagnose and treat hearing loss and other hearing related issues for the patients
· Fit and dispense hearing aids
· Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
· Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
· AuD. or Master's Degree in Audiology
· Active state license in good standing
· Experience in electronic health records
· Experience caring for seniors preferred but not required
· Positive attitude and compassion for the geriatric community
· Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Why Audiologists choose SeniorWell:
· Patients seen in a treatment room within the facility
· State of the art equipment and supplies all provided
· Field support from Clinical Field Manager
· Infinite support resources such as logistics, scheduling and billing team
· Competitive compensation
· Company car or car allowance
· Full-time or part-time schedule – completely up to you!
· Flexible scheduling working as an Independent Contractor so we work around your schedule
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please apply or contact Carrie Asmus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-632-5572.