DescriptionThe Senior Finance Professional analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. The Senior Finance Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Finance Professional collects, compiles, verifies, and analyzes financial information and economic indicators so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions. Evaluates industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization's short, medium, and long-term financial and competitive position. Produce financial reports for our risk providers related to revenues, expenses. Will highlight outliers and areas of opportunities as well as make recommendations for improvement. May involve financial modeling, reporting and budgeting as well. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years experience in finance/accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, and Access, SQL, and multi-dimensional databases
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytic skills with attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Previous health insurance industry experience
- Experience with SAS or other relational databases
Scheduled Weekly Hours40