DescriptionThe program management/ analytics lead ensures the performance of all contacts for GBO, manages associate QA programs, owns critical programs from inception to completion and support development of contact center strategy. This role is critical for GBO to be able to maintain the quality of associates who are customer-facing because it manages overall quality, provides analytical data to manage operational performance and finally drives critical programs that can impact associates.
Leader of Program Management / Analytics Team within Contact Center of Excellence. This team will be responsible for;
- Manages the internal QA team to evaluate quality of associates who are customer-facing and provide guideline to vendor QA team including annual calibration and audit
- Monitoring operational performance of all contacts (B2C, B2B and Go365) for Group Business Operations and recommending necessary operational changes that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity and reduced cost.
- Managing and implementing critical initiatives / programs (technology & innovation, New business opportunity, etc.) working across departments.
- Conducting business process analysis for re-engineering opportunities.
- Supports development of contact center strategies for GBO working with the leaders in COE.
- Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other directors across the department.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision. Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of consumer operations experience (e.g. call center environment)
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Deep understanding of developing functional strategies
- Experience with process improvement or process design or program/ product management
- Experience in identifying optimization and automation solutions to develop and launch company initiatives
- Experience with analytics, including program evaluation and optimization
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Graduate degree preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours40