Community Center Coordinator - Senior Center Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Community Center Coordinator - Senior Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
The Senior Center Administrator (SCA) is responsible for all on-site operations of a community center for seniors, serving as an agency "branch manager." The SCA also works in collaboration with all other SCAs and Care Coordinators in the county or local service area to assure coordinated coverage of services and representation at meetings affiliated with senior service. This involves program development and delivery, as well as SeniorAge center employee and volunteer supervision and management. He/she is responsible for the smooth and effective operation of the senior center and all its services.
- All On-Site Operations
- Program Development
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Develop and implement organized activities -Activities Coordinator
- Perform all other administrator tasks
- Previous experience in Supervision, Management, Director of Operations or other related fields
- Ideal for job seekers with previous experience as a Social Worker. .
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
SeniorAgeWhy Work Here?
Do you appreciate helping others? Nights and weekends free? A wonderful work environment? SeniorAge is for you!
SeniorAge is a nonprofit that helps individuals over the age of 60 continue to live at home and to live well. We are a values-driven organization seeking people of integrity and positivity.
AddressShell Knob, MO