Director of Assisted Living (LVN)
Senior Resource Group Burbank, CA
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Assisted Living-LVN
Now hiring Director of Assisted Living (LVN)! Our senior living community, The Heights at Burbank located in Burbank is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets
the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
As the leader of the Assisted Living/Memory Care program, you will direct and coordinate the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the assisted living program and budget. Helping our senior residents lead engaged, fulfilling lives brings immense personal satisfaction. In this role you will be making a valuable difference in the life of a senior.
- Support the community's programs to encourage resident independence, well-being, and opportunity for personal growth.
- Monitor, on a routine and ongoing basis, key measurable indicators of daily operations. Promote staff participation and involvement in day-to-day operations and decision making. Promote team building and customer service.
- Help develop and/or select in-service training and ongoing training of staff in order to provide high quality services consistent with the philosophy of service-enriched assisted living.
- Direct and participate in all pre-move-in resident evaluations to ensure that the assisted living environment is appropriate for potential residents. Work with other departments and Executive Director to determine resident care plans.
- Plan and/or delegate work assignments assuring effective scheduling on a 24-hour basis.
- Supervise all staff that provides care services to residents.
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with residents.
- Assist Executive Director in preparing the annual budget.
- Promote staff participation and involvement in the day-to-day operations and decision-making. Promote team building through participation and/or leadership at regular staff meetings.
- Current Nursing license.
- Must have experience in the health, human services, and/or community services field. (NOTE: State law and/or regulation may require licensing and/or may specify certain requirements that this employee must meet.)
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG
by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
The Heights at Burbank
2721 Willow Street, Burbank, CA 91505 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Manager, Supervisor, Caregiver, Med Tech, Medication Aide, Senior, Senior Living, Assisted Living
Senior Resource Group
2721 Willow StreetBurbank, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Senior Resource Group