Job Posting Title: Psychologists licensed by the Texas State Board of examiners of Psychologists (TSBEP)
Locations; Beaumont, Texas and surrounding areas
Senior Psych Care (SPC) provides fully integrative behavioral health services to individuals in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities across Texas. Intake procedures include psychological and/or neuropsychological assessments and treatment planning.
What Makes Us Different:
Our teams are highly specialized, with Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. The psychiatrists on staff not only provide supervision for the mid-levels, but also evaluate and treat the patients. SPC practices continuity of care, rather than a triage approach. We also offer telehealth services when appropriate.
SPC providers largely work in the field, rather than an office setting. You have the flexibility to mold your schedule to best fit your lifestyle. Regional Managers are accessible 24/7, so you are not on call.
- PsyD or PhD
- Licensed Psychologist in state of Texas
- Must be willing to travel to nursing homes in the assigned geographic region.
Support for SPC providers includes:
- Monthly Staff Meetings
- Regular treatment team meetings in nursing home settings
- In-services/Community Education
- Financial Assistance with Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part Time and Full Time Positions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for Mileage
- Comprehensive benefits packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long Term and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Administrative assistance with billing, credentialing, authorizations and insurance
- Computer and Internet Connectivity for our Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience