Senior PsychCare Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 Yearly
It is an exciting time at Senior PsychCare! We have been experiencing growth in South Houston and surrounding areas.. Our company takes a team care approach in providing psychiatric and psychotherapy services to patients that reside in nursing home facilities. We are currently seeking an Licensed Psychologist with experience providing psychotherapy services to become part of our outstanding team.
Senior Psych Care (SPC) provides fully integrative behavioral health services to individuals in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities across Texas. Services include individual, family, and group therapies. Intake procedures include psychological and/or neuropsychological assessments and treatment planning.
What Makes Us Different:
Our teams are highly specialized, with Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. The psychiatrists on staff not only provide supervision for the mid-levels, but also evaluate and treat the patients. SPC practices continuity of care, rather than a triage approach. We also offer telehealth services when appropriate.
SPC providers largely work in the field, rather than an office setting. As a Licensed Psychologist with SPC you have the flexibility to mold your schedule to best fit your lifestyle. Regional Managers are accessible 24/7, so you are not on call.
- Providing Psychological Evaluation and Treatment to nursing home residents
- Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Full Psychological or Neuropsychological Assessments
- Attending Monthly Staff Meetings
- Attending Scheduled Meetings at the Nursing Homes
- Attending Monthly Psychotherapy Case Presentations
- Preparing and presenting in-services for Nursing Homes
- Doctorate (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in clinical or counseling psychology or a related field of psychology is required.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Psychologist from the Texas State Board Examiners of Psychologists is required.
- Geriatric experience a plus.
- Must be willing to travel to nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the assigned geographic region.
- Must be a team-player
- Must be adaptive and flexible
Support for SPC providers includes:
- Monthly Staff Meetings
- Regular treatment team meetings in nursing home settings
- In-services/Community Education
- Financial Assistance with Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part Time and Full Time Positions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for Mileage
- Comprehensive benefits packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Administrative assistance with billing, credentialing, authorizations and insurance
- Computer and Internet Connectivity for our Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
If interested in applying for this position please click the Apply Now button at he top of this screen or you may contract Gina Myers at 713-850-0049 ext. 1052 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HealthcareView all jobs at Senior PsychCare