Senior Pro Services (SPS)is a family owned agency that provides personalized and high touch services to the elderly and to physically and mentally challenged individuals in Bay Area. We provide a community based service that provides an important resource to relieve stress on the family and loved ones of the elderly. We help our clients and their families find long-term care arrangement solutions that maximize independence and quality of life. Senior Pro Services (SPS) is currently recruiting for caring, dependable and personable individuals to provide non-medical, in-home care as well as companion care for seniors and to the physically and mentally challenged individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: Immediate Coverage Needed, Part- Time, On-Call
Experience in Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Care-giving w/Activities of Daily Living including, dressing, grooming, bathing * Meal preparation and light housekeeping * Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, etc. * Providing companionship and activities to stimulate cognitive functions
- Medication reminders
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- To follow proper written and oral directions
- Patience, understanding, and love for the elderly and to the Physically and Mentally challenged.
- Valid Driver’s License with insurance
- Pass a background check, drug test and DMV check.
- Experience as a care giver or companion care provider, CNA, CHHA a PLUS!
- Always maintain a positive and professional image
- Demonstrate sensitivity to client and family rights especially the confidentiality of client information
Please contact Priscilla, Lisa or Lynda directly at 510-357-2222
Senior Pro Services LLCSenior Pro Services (SPS) offers quality private home care and home health services to support early and physically disabled clients to remain independent in the comfort of the home of their choice. The services range from social activities and outing to personal care assistance with activities of daily living 24/7 and live in care.
Alameda County, CA