Great Opportunity for an Experienced Executive Director to join the team at Solstice Senior Living at Point Defiance (Tacoma), WA
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Executive Director to join the team! To be considered, you would need a solid track record of successfully managing an Independent Living Senior community or experience with a retirement center and/or skilled nursing home.
As an organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents. We believe quality lifestyles for residents are achieved by recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join our team as an associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors and for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
· A Love for Working with Seniors!
· A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY of Duties
The Executive Director is responsible for the efficient operations and overall management and direction of the day-to-day functions of the property in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Hire, evaluate, coordinate, monitor performance, schedule and supervise staff in accordance with company policy. The Executive Director is also responsible for achieving and maintaining budgeted occupancy; achieving and maintaining budgetary compliance; representing the property to the community and the Corporation; and, creating a supportive and enjoyable lifestyle for the residents.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
· 3+ yrs. of successful management of a senior living community, retirement center, skilled nursing home would be considered
· Proven success growing a community census & a track record of maintaining high occupancy
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· A flexible, energetic people person, capable of managing diverse personalities while projecting calm, care, and professionalism in all work-related situations
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or equivalent experience)
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.