At Integral Senior Living , we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
Director of Sales & Marketing
SUMMARY of Duties
Through the combination of marketing and sales efforts, the Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the admission process for the purpose of achieving budgeted occupancy targets. With assistance, develop the property’s marketing, public relations and advertising programs to develop a growing base of referral sources, and to promote the programs provided by the property. Maintain thorough knowledge of the property’s product and services to effectively and accurately represent the property to referral sources and prospects by spending most of the workweek marketing and selling outside of the community. Maintain working knowledge of local market trends and competitors to assist in the development of sales/marketing strategies and action plans.
Apply today if your background includes:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in long-term care industry, preferred. Possess some knowledge of health care terminology
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, related field, or equivalent experience preferred
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living is a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Integral Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.