Love Sales? Are you a Sales closer? Passionate about Senior Living?
We are looking to add a Director of Sales and Marketing to the team at Solstice Senior Living – Normandy Park, WA
At Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join our team as an associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors and for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
Director of Sales & Marketing
SUMMARY of Duties
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for increasing occupancy, through both inside and outside sales and by developing positive and lasting relationships within the local community & surrounding areas. In this role, the Director of Sales and Marketing will create marketing plans and coordinate marketing visits to the community; communicate census goals and motivate staff to participate in reaching these goals; coordinate all aspects of the move-in process; participate in various community activities, organizations, and professional groups to make our community the residence of choice in the area.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
- Must love working with seniors!
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a sales & marketing role
- Strong CRM experience
- Strong Sales - closer
- Previous experience with Healthcare and/or Senior Living Community Sales & Marketing (preferred)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, energetic people person, capable of managing multiple projects & projecting care and professionalism in all work-related situations
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or equivalent experience), preferred
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options)
Solstice Senior Living is a Drug-Free Work Environment. | Solstice Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.