Insurance Benefits Advisor
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Company
Senior Lifestyle Solutions (SLS) is a full-service, insurance agency that helps senior citizens protect their hard-earned assets and preserve their lifestyle. We service the general population but also partner with the nationwide organization, American Senior Benefits Association, to provide needs-based products to our clients.
SLS provides quality Life & Health Insurance products, Asset Protection programs, and Senior Consulting programs. Whether our clients need a Medicare Supplement or an Advantage Plan, Long Term Care planning, Life Insurance, Annuities, Medicaid help, or Income and Future Planning, we have access to a wide selection of programs to meet their needs.
In This Role You Will:
- Meet with seniors one on one and facilitate exceptional client relationships which are the lifeblood of our company.
- We meet with seniors in their homes, virtually online, community centers, senior and retirement centers, and by telephone to help explain the benefits of their current plans and policies and find solutions to their needs.
- Our goal is to make sure the retirees in our community are educated on key variables that may impact them in retirement and find solutions to protect them so they can enjoy the next chapter in their lives.
- Utilizing our proven sales system and in-depth product knowledge you sell needs-based products by building a rapport with clients as you help them choose benefits to secure their financial future.
We Encourage You To Apply If You Have:
- No prior insurance experience is required. We provide extensive training prior to entering the field.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results-oriented, driven self-starters.
- Motivated, positive team builders with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do.
- A customer-service-oriented mindset.
- Life and Health licensed is required to onboard, but we can help you acquire one if you aren’t already licensed.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
- E&O insurance will be required upon contracting.
Why Join Our Team?
- Our portfolio features a broad range of plans to fit the needs of a variety of clients, budgets, and lifestyles.
- We have a proven lead system that will keep you busy all year long not just during Medicare season. There is no cost for leads, no administrative fees, and no cost of training.
- Performance-based compensation plan that includes advance commissions and residual income with lifetime vesting. No commission cap. Avg 1st Year Earnings - $65k to $75k or 1st Year Top Producers $90 to $100k.
- Monthly marketing incentives and awards. Yearly incentives including trips to places like New York; Maui; Adare, Ireland; Canada; New Zealand.
- Flexibility. Set your own schedule and customer meetings.
- Comprehensive onboarding, initial training, and ongoing support.
- Paired with a Regional Business Consultant for the first year to lend additional support (in addition to your manager).
- Company is growing rapidly with room for advancement
Senior Lifestyle Solutions
AddressHappy Valley, WA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Health Insurance Agency jobs daily straight to your inbox!