This position is located in Thomasville, GA.
Now hiring an experienced Graphic Designer who is able to create cutting-edge designs and work in a fast-paced environment. The designer must be able to work both independently and with a team and must be able to give and receive in-depth critiques of work. Candidate must be a hard-working and ambitious self-starter. You will work with agents and home office staff to assist in creating material/designs that will help in recruiting efforts.
· Proven graphic design experience.
· Strong Portfolio (Include URL link, submit work samples, or submit via disc or flash drive upon interview).
· Associate Degree or higher with a Graphic Design concentration.
· Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to proof pieces to ensure accuracy.
· Experience in audio/visual set up, video production, special effects programs, and insurance knowledge is a plus but not required.
· Annual performance reviews with the opportunity for a pay increase each year
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401-K with Company match