Entry Level Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE APPLYING**
As the old saying goes, there are two things in life that is certain: Death & Taxes. Unfortunately for the overwhelming majority of the U.S. population, when loved ones pass away, their families will go through an enormous financial and mental struggle taking care of the funeral or cremation arrangements due to improper planning or often times - no plan at all.
What we do? We help people, we empower our communities and we protect families. It’s that simple.
If you are searching for a lucrative sales career that you can be proud of, have a passion for, and compensated based off of performance rather than office politics - this might very well be it. As Final Expense Life Insurance Sales Specialist, we're out there educating low-income communities, helping them recoup thousands of dollars through the FEMA COVID relief, and then protecting their families with one of the most difficult times they will be faced with. You want to talk about fulfilling and lucrative? This Is It! Not only is our industry recession and pandemic proof, besides our amazing compensation plan, there are many other benefits to joining our team of Advisors:
- Our company is built upon licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
- We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes the enrollment process simple and easy.
- Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
- We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership, to reward your entrepreneurial efforts.
- Unlimited Growth & Advancement
- Unlimited Leads
- Initial training and ongoing development
- We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
- High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
- Our flexible work environment allows you to work at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
- You are able to have a fulfilling & lucrative career helping people in their moment of greatest need: the loss of a loved one.
What is required?
- Must be driven and have a strong desire to SUCCEED
- Must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license. We offer a a scholarship program to those who are not currently licensed. We can get you licensed in 1 week. No Felonies!
- Solid work ethic
- A strong, positive, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Self-accountable / The ability to work independently
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Yes, this is a "remote" position but you will be working face to face with people in your community
What is not required?
- College degree or higher education
- Formal sales training or experience
- A 9-5 schedule in an office
As Final Wishes Advisors, we're out there educating the community and helping veterans & fixed income seniors every single day with one of their most difficult times their families will be faced with when they pass away. We offer an incredible service to these people and their families who need it and deserve it the most. If you can satisfy the requirements and share in the same mission, we encourage you to Apply!
100% commission position
Senior Life Group 25
Senior Life Insurance Company (www.seniorlifeinsurancecompany.com), founded in 2000 by Ron Powell, has been recognized as one of the fastest growing final expense companies in the United States. Headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, employing over 200 home office employees and having over 6,500 agents in 40 states plus the District of Columbia, Senior Life offers final expense life insurance to anyone ages 0-85. Senior Life’s sole mission is to help prepare families for the high cost of final expenses.