Work For A Company that Cares for You!
We are on a mission to make senior care better – and that starts with becoming a place that caregivers LOVE to work for! At Senior Helpers, we understand that our most valuable asset is you. As a caregiver, you care for others on a daily basis. Come see what it's like to work for a company that cares for you! With competitive pay (plus mileage), caregiver appreciation rewards, bonus/incentive programs, and 700+ training courses, there are a lot of reasons to work for Senior Helpers!
We have a variety of shifts available in Omaha and the surrounding areas that will work with your schedule (days, evenings, weekends). Experience is welcome, but not necessary - we provide ongoing training and personal development to help you grow as an individual.
WHY JOIN SENIOR HELPERS?
- No Experience? No problem. We will have an excellent training program!
- Paid Initial/Annual training, plus over 700 training courses available to you
- Flexible Schedule (we work with you!)
- Paid Mileage at $0.58 per mile (when transporting clients and for clients more than 25 miles away)
- Client and employee referral bonuses up to $200!!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Activities of daily living as needed
- Dementia care
- Compassion for others and the desire to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, state registries and random drug screen
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
If you're a warm, enthusiastic, and compassionate person with a heart for working with the elderly, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you.