- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Household management
- Ambulation assistance/transfers
- Eating assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry and linen changing
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Monitor Alzheimer's & Dementia client
- Caregivers will be scheduled in five to eight-hour block of time.
- Caregivers may be working with several clients during their scheduled time.
- You are paid for travel time.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to interpret the client’s provided plan of care
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Prior experience with dementia patients and senior care, a plus!
- Current CNA or HHA certificate.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations.
- Flexible, reliable, responsible, and respectful.
- Pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
- Competitive Pay
- Regular Weekly Hours
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Optional Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Referral Bonuses
Senior Helpers of Boston