- Dependability of Service
- Continuity of Caregivers
- Peace of Mind for the Family
- Quality of Life for the Client
- Independent Living in the Home
- Companionship and conversation
- Transfer assistance
- Use of gait/transfer belt
- Walking assistance
- Eating assistance
- Laundry and linen changing
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Monitor Alzheimer’s & Dementia client
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Pass a criminal background check and drug testing prior to employment with Senior Helpers.
- Valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and dependable vehicle.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
Senior Helpers of Anderson, SC